B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Excellent

I completely agree, puppets aren't meant to be payed nearly that much, fuck Bush. Hopefully Obama doesn't manage to cave under the pressure of endless power and riches.

Some of the things in the video seemed kind of pointless, while others had a really good sense of metaphorical or political meaning.
I guess that's to be expected in a collab.
Good owkr guys, keep the meaningful videos coming.

coffee break coffee break

Awesomely dark.

I definitely enjoyed this more then salad fingers, but found it just as intriguing. Beautifully dark, I think some music (eery or not) would have completed it. The flash animation in general and it's undertones however were quite profound.
"If I went and did it myself, I wouldn't have to wait any longer."
Well done.

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Brilliant.

Not the most subtle of ideas but nevertheless one worth having shown. It's annoying how large the lack of independent thought on this website is despite it being contributed to by 100% independent people.
More would be appreciated.
Keep it up.

Nade Reborn Nade Reborn

How very

Thought this was awesome, nothing satisfies more then bombing defenseless elderly civilians trying to cross a street.
Moar pl0x.

Printer Party Printer Party

Good apart from the volume

Have to say the idea behind it with the printer noises sounds really good, but it needs some improving in my opinion, starting with the volume.
Peace

alextheDJ responds:

Fixed the volume problem :)

Pure Scientific Fact (NG Cut) Pure Scientific Fact (NG Cut)

Good mainstream track

Nice, but the bassline seemed a bit quiet.
I don't usually enjoy the whole pad house thing either, although this wasn't bad.
Would love to hear you make some dirtier stuff some time.

I Screw Your Basic! I Screw Your Basic!

You certainly do.

Beautiful mate, this is some good house.
Love the off beat high pitch tappy effect, just completes the track.
The vocals are pretty cool too, although inaudible it gives it a nice glitchy feel.
Nothing I can think to improve on, except maybe the hat, but top track.