B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Excellent

I completely agree, puppets aren't meant to be payed nearly that much, fuck Bush. Hopefully Obama doesn't manage to cave under the pressure of endless power and riches.

Some of the things in the video seemed kind of pointless, while others had a really good sense of metaphorical or political meaning.
I guess that's to be expected in a collab.
Good owkr guys, keep the meaningful videos coming.

coffee break coffee break

Awesomely dark.

I definitely enjoyed this more then salad fingers, but found it just as intriguing. Beautifully dark, I think some music (eery or not) would have completed it. The flash animation in general and it's undertones however were quite profound.
"If I went and did it myself, I wouldn't have to wait any longer."
Well done.

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Brilliant.

Not the most subtle of ideas but nevertheless one worth having shown. It's annoying how large the lack of independent thought on this website is despite it being contributed to by 100% independent people.
More would be appreciated.
Keep it up.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Definately Underrated

Unbelievably awesome.
Like has been said before I doubt a realistic outlook of the American apocalypse story would have the same storyline as this, but I don't think it really matters because the end outcoem is always the same, America screwing up.
Regardless of my petty personal beliefs there wasn't anything I could better on this, from the suggested attempted rape scenes to the quick introduction of the aftermath, you certainly have started something epic.
Don't EVER stop making flash animations/movies.